The Multifamily Group announced this week it has facilitated the sales of five rental communities representing 1040 units in three cities.
“We are fortunate that we are not limited by geography. Said Paul Yazbeck, managing director, “Our clients appreciate that they can transact with our team in multiple markets.’”
Yazbeck, along with Jon Krebbs, Chris Seimasko, Will Clarke and Bryce Smith negotiated the following deals:
- Villas at Sierra Vista, a 227-unit community in Fort Worth was sold on behalf of a Dallas-based investor.
- Manzana Grove, a 236-unit community in Fort Worth was sold on behalf of a Utah-based investor.
- Preserve at the Port, a 384-unit community San Antonio was sold on behalf of a San Antonio based investor.
- Autumn Brook, a 124-unit community in San Antonio was sold on behalf of a Dallas-based private equity group
- Apple Tree, a 69-unit asset in Oklahoma City was sold on behalf of a Bay Area investor.